Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Heading out

Hi everyone! Today is the day! After about 6 months of planning, I am heading to Dakar, Senegal to work on research for my graduate thesis in climate science. I'll be writing both about my first experience in Africa as well as about the project we are working on and its relevance to climate science and society. This is my first time blogging so I hope you will bear with me. It would be great to also hear from you while I'm abroad, so please feel free to send me an email anytime at catherine.pomposi@gmail.com so I can keep in touch with what's going on back home. See you in a month!
-Catherine


3 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine! We're so happy that you got there and you're ready to get down to business! We will definitely follow your blog. Good luck and have fun! Love, the Hermans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat. Can't wait to see what you have to share with everyone! I can only hope it includes pictures of the beach your near, stories of the difficulty you have with your mosquito net and all the yummy food you eat. I'm on the edge of my seat...get going! <3 Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you! Have fun! Love and miss you already! Love, Kelly

    ReplyDelete